08 April 2024

Camp NaNoWriMo Week 1 Recap

I had a very productive first week of Camp NaNoWriMo (you can find out more about my April writing goals here). I edited Chapter 4 of Project Prehistory, and I read the two short stories I want to edit in April three times in preparation for the edits. The first short story is a modern fantasy. It's an emotional read, and I cried while reading it for the first time in months. The first draft is so good that I think it only requires minor line edits before it's ready for publication. The second short story (contemporary fiction) needs a lot more work, but I have a clear idea of what I want to do to it to make it better.

If you want to learn more about what I did during my first week of Camp Nano, check the video below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...