01 May 2024

Camp NaNoWriMo Week 4 Recap

Well wasn't the last week and a half of Camp NaNoWriMo a huge success! I finished editing my problem chapter, Chapter 7, already on Thursday morning and had extra time to spend on Chapter 8. That chapter was a breeze. I finished it right on time before Camp ended on Tuesday evening. So instead of the planned four chapters I wanted to edit in April, I edited five.

I also finished editing the second short story, a contemporary women's fiction. It's in pretty good condition, although there might be a minor addition I want to make. I need to reread both short stories in May, and then I can start thinking about when and where to publish them.

You can find out more about my final week of Camp NaNoWriMo from the writing vlog below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...