31 May 2024

I Got My Short Story Back from the Editor and Project Prehistory Updates

It's been a while since I posted an update on how my writing is going. So here's a vlog documenting where I'm currently at with my different projects!


In May, I did some final minor tweaks to my low fantasy short story that I'm planning to publish in August. I sent it to a line and copy editor. Lila LaBine did a fantastic job, and if you're looking for an editor, I can highly recommend her services.

Project Prehistory is making steady progress as well. I finished editing Chapter 13 this week, which means that I'm officially one third of the way done with the edits. At this rate, I might even finish the edits by the end of October! I already have plans for what I could write during NaNoWriMo...

But I'm trying hard not to get ahead of myself. There's still a long way to go before draft four is finished, and I might not have as much time to dedicate for edits during the latter half of the year.

In any case, my plans of self-publishing a short story and finishing the fourth draft of Project Prehistory in 2024 are well on their way! Stay tuned to find out more how the publication and editing processes will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...