30 September 2024

Preptober Goals

I'm almost done with Project Prehistory! Last week, I edited the final chapters of the book, and next I only need to read it one more time to make sure there aren't any mistakes. That's my goal for October, but I have another big writing goal for the rest of the year as well, and that is a completely new novel!

I've been toying with an idea of a Pride and Prejudice retelling ever since I read Amanda Darcy's Of Love & Beer earlier this year, and it's finally time to put that idea into practice! I'll be outlining and planning the project in October (also known as Preptober within the writing community), and writing it in November. Because of all the negative things surrounding the NaNoWriMo organization, I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo this time, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try to write a first draft of around fifty thousand words.

You can find out more about my plans and where I am with my writing projects in my latest vlog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...