15 April 2024

Camp NaNoWriMo Week 2 Recap

Like my first week of Camp NaNoWrimo, the second week of Camp was very productive! Project Prehistory felt like a bit of a struggle, but I managed to finish editing it on Thursday. I'm mostly doing sentence level edits, and it's sometimes difficult to try to figure out how to make an okay sentence even better, or how whether I need to delete a sentence or to add in a new one to make a paragraph flow smoothly.

My major win for the week happened on Friday, when I switched gears and edited a short story instead. I wrote the first draft of this particular story last November during NaNoWriMo, and the first draft is already in such a good shape that I didn't need to do any developmental edits to it and could move straight to line edits. I edited the whole 5000 word short story in one day.

You can find out more about how my second week of Camp went from this video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...